domenica 5 gennaio 2014

Vegan chocolate cookies


I love to bake during xmas holidays and cookies are my favorite, so i tryed to cook some lovely vegan cookies with my new turtle cookiescutter,brought in Red rock canyon during my last trip in the US. I tryed to make them vegan, 'cause i'm vegetarian since i was 14 and now i'm trying to eliminate also milk, eggs and everything coming from animals, and it's not so difficult, above all creating cakes or cookies. So i write here my recipt :)

370 g flour
250 g sugar
200 g margarine
60 g dark chocolate
a tablespoon of soya milk
a pinch of salt
a teaspoon of baking soda

So sift the flour, combine margarine sugar and milk, then the pinch of salt. Melt the chocolate and then combine it dough. When the dough is ready let it rest in plastic wrap in the fridge for half an hour. When everything is ready back in oven at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes!! At the end enjoy your vegan cookies :D

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento